Wednesday, January 27, 2010

52 Photowalks in 2010 - Week 2


     Ooops!  I'm behind and playing catch up!  I took this on week 2, but it never got posted!  I'll do better.  I'm going to try for Thursdays so I can keep up with Mindy and feel like I'm on time. 
      I'm kind of like Aimee on her week 3 photowalk where it's just kind of dismal around here. We live in the same town, so it's just as she described, gray and blah right now.  She posted a great picture of a student drawing with chipped nail polish. Go check it out here: Aimee's photowalk.

  On to my photo.  After church we went to feed our heifers and they are SO excited to see us that I thought I'd try to capture the excitement.  It didn't quite come through, they just look like cows. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! I love the feel of this photo. I also love the two your son took... how old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's 12. He is an outdoors kid all the way. He can't stand to be indoors. He has quite the knack for photography, even though we'll have to have a little talk about getting my camera without asking! Loving the journey of the photowalks!

    ReplyDelete