Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring time in crazyville

Let me start off my saying I love love taking pictures! I especially love taking pictures of people or animals. I guess my kids qualify for both sometimes. I found bluebonnets and told my crazies to put on their fancy duds to get some pics of spring.
  • We had just gotten back from a baseball tournament an hour and a half away, so BigUn (nickname for the boy child) was a little uncooperative, but this one turned out good.
  • He's a little shaggy, but loves himself. He likes mirror time now and then. Besides baseball, he has a show animal and loves to rodeo. His horse, Cotton, is his best friend in the world. God has given him a gift around horses. He just instinctually knows how to communicate with them. He is a very gentle giant. He really considers the feelings of others and loves affection. (giving and receiving) I honestly don't know where he got that from, but I love this boy and all his little quirks.
  • Gertie (nickname for the girl child) was most cooperative with the photo shoot, and she looks as beautiful as ever. Her smile takes me away. She even tried to get BigUn to cooperate to no avail. She loves her picture taken most of the time. Gertie just made JV cheer and is super excited. She's on a select softball team and will show her 4-H animal soon. She just finished another successful track season. She's such a joy. She's been gifted with knowledge. School doesn't take much preparation for her to excel. She can do it all, it seems. She's very hard on herself and has very high expectations for all aspect of her life. I love all that she is.
  • Well, there's the introduction to my kiddos. Yeah, I'm a little proud of them. They are everything to me. I love them with all my heart and soul. They have a great daddy and I truly think they are the best of both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment