Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Do It Yourself Bird Feeder

Life has been CRAZY and I haven't gotten to blog lately, but here I am! I'm back!! In Texas, spring has sprung and I have loads of ideas floating around in my head to do. This one from Be Different...Act Normal looks really easy and fun to do with some bored kids. Take a look at the link: Do It Yourself Bird Feeder

My daughter made it through prom and had a super-terrific time. She danced until her calves hurt. My son's basketball season is finally over with great success, now on to baseball for him, without the stress. I'm so thankful to have kids who respect adults and have heart when they participate in their chosen activities. They make me very proud.

Tons of pictures to upload from all kinds of events, and have to go back to courtroom now, so bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment