Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year of Happiness!

         
          2010 is upon us and with it comes new goals and wishes.  I have several goals, and I figure if I write them down, they are more likely to become accomplishments.  First of all is the goal of fitness.  I want to lose a few more pounds and get more toned.  I have learned to be specific, so here goes:  I will start working out with my husband on the Bowflex at least 2 times a week and doing a video or go for a walk at least once a week.  I have joined another blogger in taking and posting 52 pictures this year (just one a week-or more if I want) and I really want to keep up with that by taking and posting every week.  I want to focus more on my surroundings by keeping things clutter free.  I want to work on our financial situation by paying off what we can, avoid late fees, don't impulse buy when I've had a bad day. 


I am positive.  I have a very loving husband.  I have a beautiful daughter who is very well-rounded and tries anything with a smile on her face.  I have a son who is so naturally talented at so many things and growing into such a handsome young man.  I am blessed in 2010 even though it's the first day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment