Friday, September 11, 2009

Fantastic Fridays



Well, Friday is here.  This time of year is crazy hectic for my family.  We have something going every night of the week, sometimes more than one thing.  Football is in the air and the game is the place to be on Friday nights.  So I'll be cheering the team on tonight then travelling to a neighboring town in the morning to watch Gert play volleyball.  I have such a full life with my kids.  They are so eager to be involved and participate in everything.  Sometimes I feel like we're always gone, but I never want them to look back and say, "I wish I would have..."  So off to another event we go with smiles all around.  Homecoming week is next week and will be busier than the normal week around our house.  Many extra activities are squeezed in, but it's so fun to see the community come support the kids and get involved.  I will upload the pictures of the desk I promised soon, along with pics of the zebra baby blanket.  I've got to finish the other one since the twins are born now who I was making them for.  Have a blessed Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment